Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,615 (€6,358) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (39 minutes ago)