Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,688 (R$ 13,575) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)