Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,563 in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)