Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,191 (CH$2,817,130) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)