Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,463 (R 41,218) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)