Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.495 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,227 (R 26,903) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)