Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.295 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,699 (21,095 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)