Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.898 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,938 (30,408 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)