Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.138 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,681 (14,146TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)