Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,548 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,321 (﷼ 34,971,313) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (35 minutes ago)