Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,660 (L 104,884) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)