Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,598 (L 66,888) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)