Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,587 (L 71,058) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)