Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.822 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,371 (L 23,571) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)