Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.585 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 154% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,472 (NZ$7,102) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)