Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.618 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 164% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,978 (NZ$2,256) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)