Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00608 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,369 (3,517,506 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)