Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00430 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,638 (13,641,962 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)