Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00639 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,470 (4,139,559 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)