Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,416 (€826) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)