Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,449 (€1,188) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)