Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.873 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,339 ($b4,642) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)