Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.146 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,752 ($b5,642) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)