Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05898 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,470 (804,854 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)