Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 79,599 (1,337,535 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)