Cost of living comparison between Taranto, Italy and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.520 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,378 (€1,091) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)