Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.013 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,376 (25,021 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)