Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,689 (9,841 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)