Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00144 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,569 (Rp 19,906,700) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)