Cost of living comparison between Tanga, Tanzania and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00940 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,881 (2,007,922 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)