Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.274 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,444 (ARS $16,828) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)