Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 117% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,865 (€1,619) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)