Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.026 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,693 (GH₵12,342) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)