Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03003 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,330 (CH$2,708,084) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)