Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,411 (CH$2,914,074) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)