Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03141 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,451 (CH$1,319,733) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)