Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03089 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,310 (CH$1,369,748) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)