Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02739 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,395 (CH$2,204,631) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)