Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02945 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,979 (CH$2,036,958) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)