Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03045 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,608 (CH$2,220,531) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)