Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.253 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,991 (RM9,403) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)