Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.859 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,550 (RM2,171) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)