Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,938 (RM5,894) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)