Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,572 (41,304 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)