Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,468 (94,231 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)