Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,965 (108,643 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)