Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,583 (91,319 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)