Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,557 (139,569 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)