Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,197 (123,341 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)