Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,032 (85,549 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)