Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.140 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,393 (元7,130) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)