Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.057 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,422 (S/. 6,013) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元203,800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)