Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.469 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,835 (S/. 7,833) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (32 minutes ago)