Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.839 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,801 (﷼ 2,535) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)