Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.966 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,074 (﷼ 2,834) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (26 minutes ago)