Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,428 (﷼ 127,594,773) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)