Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,083 (﷼ 27,143,642) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)