Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07576 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,617 (258,929 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)