Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.578 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,501 (11,743 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)