Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.784 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,070 (12,764 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)