Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.951 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,773 (2,782 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)