Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.441 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,925 (8,625 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)