Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.451 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,553 (9,273 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)