Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.296 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,278 (11,948 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)