Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25928 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,531 (Taka 71,472) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)