Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22056 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,857 (Taka 239,654) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)