Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22930 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,705 (Taka 295,266) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)