Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23634 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,030 (Taka 59,363) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)