Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,026 prices entered by 708 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.830 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 185,606 (AU$13,421) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)