Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,042 (元43,095) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)