Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,993 (元21,080) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)