Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.893 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,752 (5,100 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)