Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.045 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,662 (1,307 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)