Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,303 (162,023 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)