Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,198 (89,234 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)