Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,649 (33,847 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (39 minutes ago)