Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28681 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,610 (₨152,050) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)