Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,032 (Rp 29,232,859) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)