Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,651 (Rp 14,826,679) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)