Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,668 (49,842₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (28 minutes ago)