Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.741 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,940 (S/. 9,048) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)