Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.809 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,837 (S/. 10,990) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)