Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,863 (1,694,727 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)