Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01733 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,249 (1,168,380 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)