Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.654 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,631 (元24,728) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)