Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.869 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,832 (元24,693) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)