Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.993 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,511 (﷼ 2,142) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)