Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.145 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,256 (E£ 14,201) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)