Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,673 (E£ 39,986) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)