Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.679 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,071 ($b29,883) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)