Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,716 ($b19,911) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)