Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.723 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,604 ($b14,176) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)