Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.725 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,777 ($b5,423) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)