Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,614 (€1,916) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)