Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.773 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,622 (€3,812) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)