Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,563 (€5,224) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)